2013-12-30

Reflect - Illustration Friday

That was quite a big coincidence with this week's Illustration Friday's topic.
I paint my Daily Sketches each morning and since for some time I've been painting in a splash method* I don't really have much influence in what I will paint. And my Friday's, 27th Daily Sketch's, splashes reminded me of a lake :) So here it is - a peaceful reflection.


I will post next bunch of sketches (#21-30) tomorrow so you can see the rest of the splash art. Also, I think I will add photos of how the splashes looked before I got down to them :) It's quite interesting - everyone or anyone can see something entirely different in them.

If you can't wait for those photos you can check my Instagram, where I show them daily.

A.


* I splash some paint on paper and when it dries I try to find some sense in those strokes, dots and marks.

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful image and very interesting technique!

    ReplyDelete
  2. C'est magique cette manière de peindre, j'adore!
    Tu as de l'or dans les mains!
    Joyeuse soirée

    ReplyDelete

spread the love