2011-09-12

Pizza

Some time ago I've been asked to paint 3 walls in a pizza restaurant. I have painted wall pictures but this one would be the biggest so I was a bit reluctant... But I gave in ;P Free pizza for a pinter was too tempting *__*

Andrew is an owner of this restaurant and he already had an idea for the whole place, including walls. He wanted everything to look country-like with a bit of mountains in the background. Pure polish folklore from Tatry mountains.

The first idea was of paintings representing inside of rooms with a lot of folklore things, furniture and art in them. But then we got outside and mountains are the main theme.






 Here are some photos of the place before painting - when I went there to see what's it like.



 Oh, those walls are huuuuge.

And here are some photos of the process. I have forgotten to take my camera with me on the first day, so you can only see those from the second day.


 The bar.
 




A house in the forest ;)

I am going back to painting tomorrow. Wonder how many days it will take me. And there is still 3rd wall to go!

A.

No comments:

Post a Comment

spread the love