2011-05-02

From my sketchbook #1

I think I have not shown some of the sketches I've made recently and ideas I have had. I love to use my sketchbook all the time so maybe I should systematically show you what new appeared in it :)

 My cat :) I would love to draw her more often but she always sleeps in the same position..


 Two ideas I've done for a publisher some time ago. But it wasn't the thing they were looking for. Well, you can't be the right person for everything ;)

 Sketches for commissioned ACEOs.
 First book cover concept. I wanted to leave space for the title and all that text that usually is on covers but the publisher said it's not necessary. So the idea changed only a bit, but the whole background was also to be done.




And few ideas I will probably use someday :)

A.

No comments:

Post a Comment

spread the love