2010-08-22

Lazy weekend

I really would rather work a bit during weekends but it somehow seems impossible. But is it a bit thing?

Today I went with most of my family swimming and I fell asleep while suntanning, it wasn't too hot and it was almost evening so I'm not sunburnt. Gosh, it was nice. In moments like that I totally understand why cats can do it all day long every single day :D



Except being lazy I have also made a bit of progress in my commissioned work and in few Little Pieces that were waiting for a little amount of my time.


Shame that in those early stages of painting the whole time spent on working is actually waiting for the paint to dry =.= Otherwise I could show better things :D But still - right now the progress of those works is much better and some of them are even finished. Will try to keep up the pace!

A.

No comments:

Post a Comment

spread the love