2010-06-13

Subterranean - Illustration Friday

At last I got down to finishing this piece. And it's been a long long time (about 100 years...).


I still have a lot of work to do but most of it has to be done on computer and position of my desk and windows in my room just makes it impossible to work from 7 p.m. till sunset. Or almost sunset at least. So it gives me time to work traditionally, or walk with a dog, or sleep (that's what I usually choose), or do some sketches, etc. There's always something that can be done and what does not include using computer. So today this mole was my choice :) I did some sketches as well but you'll see them in a sketches-post later, when there will be more to show.

I miss reading books :( I have a shelf full of unread books smiling towards me every time I look at them but there is no way to start reading them. When I begin to read I end when I finish the whole book and there are no break in-between for work. So I must wait (not long though!) until I finish all those important things. What will be my first book then to read? Hmmm... Maybe Trudi Canavan 'The Black Magician Trilogy"? "Labyrinth" by Kate Mosse? Or Harry Potter once again? :D Can wait for the Decision Day!

A.

1 comment:

spread the love