2009-09-29

R2D2 returns ;)

During this weekend I went with my sister Kate to Puławy to visit our family and get charged. This place is the best one to make you batteries work as they should - to the full!

On the way to a cinema we found out that C3PO and R2D2 were going somewhere too :D We didn't want to disturb them so I just took a quick photo of them and my sis ;)


We went to the cinema to see 'Dzieci Ireny Sendlerowej' (it's 'The Courageous Heart of Irena Sendler' in English) and I must admit that it was really worth it. Together with 'The Pianist' and 'Katyń', and probably something more I can not remember now, it's something everyone should see. It makes your heart grow bigger and bleed because of its greatness unable to be used in times like this.

Go and watch them!

A.

No comments:

Post a Comment

spread the love