2009-06-24

Red flowers (Marathon - Day22)

As I've said - five is enough. So here is the last fashion illustration I made and there will be no more of them for now :)

This dress is a bit Gothic in my opinion, not that you can see it but I just feel like it :3 I like those gloves, I was wondering where can I put them in all those designs I've already done but they did not fit anywhere perfectly and here they are just fine. It would look too sexy too be true if it was a real dress <3

I should use softer pencils for drawings because those hard ones I'm using are too grey and then I have difficulty in making them look dark when scanned and not darkening the colours in the same time. Bye-bye H pencil *waves goodbye*

Here you have a not coloured version and the coloured one, which one is better?



A.

No comments:

Post a Comment

spread the love