2009-03-26

On the knees, again...

Me and my friends (Kate, Bartosz and Kuba) are making , yet another, entry for a contest. It looks as if it's our hobby - making those entries. But the truth is we have a lot of fun while making them when we all sit together in those, oh so uncomfortable, poses and try to draw/paint/create something interesting on a vast sheet of paper.


This time it's hard to tell what we're creating exactly, except that it's a DRAWING. But it's not too revealing ^^"

Here you can see my two parts:

a cat

and Faceless Faeries' houses

I'll show you the finished version as soon as it will be ready to be called 'finished' :3

Oh! And say 'hello' to Kate's cat, her name is Stara Rura and I won't translate it into English but you can be sure it's a pretty name :D


-----

I've bought myself those books and I can hardly wait to have time to read them all. I've started reading 'Charlie and the Chocolate Factory' but it's only because I need it to my Diploma Project...

Books about witches and wizards it's what I like the most! :D


A.

No comments:

Post a Comment

spread the love