2008-11-20

Getting into it at last


We had an inspection at my traditional printing classes today. As usual we had too little prints and our sketches and designs were lame and silly. We were not trying hard enough and we probably don't know what are doing there, in that specific atelier. That's what they thought and have been thinking since the very beginning. Stare pierniki. Thinking you know the best is such a great vice.

Maybe it's the Oh-I-Know-Better-Than-You Day since all adults seemed to be so damn smart and clever today.

UH! They are so annoying!



***



I did 3 more sketches today. They may be used in my traditional printing diploma (2 years to go, let's hurry!). I like them a lot :) Still, there are few more floating freely in my mind so give me some time to catch them ^^





A.

No comments:

Post a Comment

spread the love